1. Vacuum your carpets often to pick up the dirt. Dirt is a common cause of carpet wearing out too soon.
2. Remove stains quickly before they set in. Instead of rubbing the stain try blotting it instead.
3. Before cleaning, test the cleaning solution on a hidden spot of carpet to make sure it doesn't discolor the carpet.
4. Do not overwet the carpet. Overwetting can cause the carpet to shrink or for brown spots to appear.
5. Always start with the mildest spot cleaner. Only use harsh spot cleaner when absolutely necessary.
Why take the chance. Give us a call today at 415-453-3386 and have your carpets professionally cleaned.