Includes all the wet washing in the kitchen and bathrooms:
kitchen appliances, stove , refrigerator, counter tops, floors, sinks, in the bathroom, the toilet, tubs, sinks, shower. All the dry cleaning in the livingroom, bedrooms, and family room. The dry cleaning includes all the dusting, and vacuuming and any other floor care needed.
Clean windows can make the entire house look so much cleaner and brighter! No window too small or too awkward, we can get into all areas, including skylights and high windows.
Move-In and Move-Out
We have housecleaners who will clean your vacant home either before you move in or after you move out. The cleaners arrive fully equipped for the job.
Carpet and Upholstery
We have cleaners with a state-of-the-art truck mounted steam cleaning system. Stain and soil protection. Experts on delicate fabrics.
Is the exterior of your home looking like it needs an uplift? A power wash can really brighten up the entire look of your home. Cleaning is not just an inside job, the exterior of your home is important to maintain.
Property maintenance is an important part of the value of your home.
Yes! We hang Christmas lights! Lots of people carry the tradition, but not everyone is equipped to hang them up. Call us, we'll do it.
Tips on How to Expedite Your Order
You have a choice: when you call Brenda's you can take the time to give a detailed description of your home cleaning situation, or you can expedite your request. Our phone staff is prepared to help in either situation. If you are looking to expedite your call, immediately disclose the following details when you call:
- Your city
- Your square footage
- House or apartment
- Occupied or vacant
- Supplies needed or not
- Next available date/or date of choice
- Service needed one time or regularly
We are happy to schedule your service for the dates in which you are most interested. When you call in for service let us know what your preferred service date is. Each of our customers have a different range of preferences. For some customers the most important factor is not the date, but the type of cleaner. In this case, we look for an appropriate match, then let the customer know the choice of dates available. For others the most important factor is the day of the week. For these customers we use this as their priority to search for the housecleaner who will meet this need. You choose your own combination of priorities!
Tips on Payment Options
At Brenda's Cleaning Personnel, Inc. all payment types are accepted. Please pay your cleaner at the time of service. We accept check, cash or all credit/debit cards. Whatever works best for you. We do ask that you notify your cleaner as to your payment preference. If you wish to use your credit card, then phone our office to let us know. Your cleaner will then turn in a written statement to process the charge at our office. You may make your check out to the cleaner or to the company, whichever you prefer!
Tips on Canceling an Appointment
Sometimes it becomes necessary for a customer to cancel an appointment. Here are some ideas to expedite your cancellation and prevent the cleaner from showing up at your door.
- First choice: call 24 hours ahead of time, during the hours of 8:30 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Friday. This time frame will give our phone staff enough time to process your cancellation with no adverse effects to you or your cleaner.
- Second choice: in the unfortunate case of same-day cancellations, we do require several hours notice in order to locate your cleaner in the field and officially cancel your appointment. If we are unable to do so while you are waiting we will continue to try throughout the day, thus the reason for several hours notice.
- If all of the above methods fail and we are not notified in a timely manner, we must enforce a $25 cancellation fee. You will receive this bill in the mail.