1. Dry windows on the outside in one direction (e.g. side to side) and on the inside in the other direction (e.g. up and down) so you can see where there are still streaks..
2. Wash from top to bottom so drips won't streak or spot those you've already washed.
3. Instead of using newspaper to dry the window, try using large coffee filters. They are inexpensive and lint free.
4. Use a soft toothbrush to clean your inside corners.
5. To keep frost down, once a year, in the fall, wipe your windows down with rubbing alcohol and then dry.
Save yourself time and give us a call today at 415-453-3386 to have your windows professionally cleaned.